أخر الاخبار

20‏/09‏/2013

Pink: Cheapy Miley!!

Pink: Cheapy Miley!!

 Pink

 

Pink believed that her colleague Miley Cyrus is acting cheap and immature.

The rock chick told E! that she did not like Miley’s artistic expressions, “I find it rather cheap. She is extremely talented and looks gorgeous. She has an amazing voice, but she shouldn’t have gone on stage acting the way she did.”


PinkMiley Cyrus
Pink, awarded Billboard’s Woman Of The Year earlier this week, remarked,”I take my job very seriously. People spend a lot of money to come to my shows. So I’ll drop good, classy and creative performances. Miley should do the same, instead of getting attention in a simple and cheap way!”
PinkMiley Cyrus

 

 

 










مواضيع مشابهة :

ليست هناك تعليقات :

إرسال تعليق

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

جميع الحقوق محفوظة ©2013