أخر الاخبار

20‏/09‏/2013

Lindsay Lohan: My mum acts like a child

Lindsay Lohan: My mum acts like a child

 http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/LindsayLohan.jpg

 

Lindsay Lohan tried to get her life back on track. She was very upset that her mum is not there for her.

Lindsay was very angry when she heard that her mother Dina was arrested. Dina was charged with driving under influence. She spoke to Radio One saying, “Now do you understand (why) I can’t ask her for any advice.”
The actress, who just got out of rehab, was furious at her mother’s behaviour.  Dina acted like a child and she needed assistance. Lindsay found her mother a huge hypocrite.
Despite all this, she still loves her mother very much. “It’s just that now I’ve got my hands full of taking care of myself. I put myself and my health on first place. I can’t really handle my mums issues right now.”
Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan









مواضيع مشابهة :

ليست هناك تعليقات :

إرسال تعليق

ملحوظة: يمكن لأعضاء المدونة فقط إرسال تعليق.

جميع الحقوق محفوظة ©2013